We are bring another great market to Bidon. We have over 30 vendors who are once again local and producing handmade and authentic quality products. We have some old faces from our first market and some new great vendors who we can’t wait to introduce to you.
This is the perfect opportunity to find the products you need and can use day to day as well as Christmas presents for family, friends, school teachers and the like.
We will be having a jumping castle, live music, gin bar, great food and as always our signature chilled country vibe.
Bring the family and friends to enjoy some time out in the cradle or stick around after your ride to enjoy all the festivies.
Date: 24 November
Time: 8am – 2pm
Check out the event on FB and on our FB page for links to all of the vendors FB pages.
- 11th hour
- 4 Bake Sake ( @4bakingsakes)
- All about health
- Biki va’ Als (@bikivaals)
- Boland plaas
- Butter Me Up Banting BBQ (@buttermeupgourmet )
- Constance picnic blankets
- Corrado’s Pesto & Sauces (@corradospestoandsauces)
- Craving Caddy (@cravingcaddy)
- D&B Steel works
- Die Bees (@DieBees )
- Eendracht Leather
- Energize Health (@energizehealthsa)
- Low Carb Factory ( @lowcarbfactoryonline )
- Mosaik Goeters
- My Birds
- ?il makes the heart glad
- Proranda kwekery
- Pure Organics Little Farm (@pureorganicslittlefarm)
- Rockvale Cheesery (@rockvalecheesery)
- Scarletts heaven / Smilee Gifts ( @ScarlettsHeaven )
- Sorella Indulgences (@SorellaIndulgences)
- The Riants
- Tom and Janine Home Delights
- Viggies Pickles and Sauces
- Violet Sun Natural Healing (@violetsun.therapies)
- Wooden Toddler Toys
- Wriggly Tin Naturals ZA (@wrigglytinfarm)